27 Bellevue Avenue
Floating above San Francisco Bay, this incomparable Corinthian Island waterfront home is truly breathtaking. The house was custom built in 2009 for a well-known inventor and yacht racer, and then extensively remodeled in 2015 by another tech titan, also known in international yacht racing circles. The sleek three bedroom, four plus bath home blends architectural design, style, function, and luxury for the ultimate Corinthian Island lifestyle.
Expansive water and San Francisco views are the star in the spacious great room, featuring a custom kitchen, dining, sitting, and game area. The west facing bay windows and decks highlight these views and provide the classic California indoor-outdoor lifestyle.
The next level down is the gracious master suite with a view deck, and another en suite bedroom. One more flight down is an en suite bedroom with water views, next to a spacious family/living/entertaining room with a wet bar.
The bottom level features a large deck with a custom outdoor bar, a jet swimming pool and a spa, outdoor shower and bathroom. A large electric ramp leads to a floating dock with power and water. At the dock is a 12,000 lb. boat lift.
At the street level is a one car garage, one covered parking spot, and parking for two more cars off street. An elevator serves all floors of the home.
- 4,205 +/- sq. ft. waterfront home in the heart of Belvedere Cove.
- Custom built in 2009 and substantially remodeled in 2015.
- Views of the San Francisco Bay, Golden Gate Bridge, and the city skyline
- Located across the cove from the San Francisco Yacht Club
- Short walk to Tiburon's village shops, restaurants, parks, and ferries
- Easy commute to San Francisco via private boat or ferry
- Award-winning Reed Union School District
- Fully furnished with custom furnishings curated by Juan Montoya Design of the Interior Design Hall of Fame
- Book matched teak cabinetry throughout
- Planked teak ceiling reminiscent of boat decking
- Random pattern flagstone floors
- Custom woven leather floor coverings
- Automatic shades throughout
- Pietra Del Cardoso honed stone kitchen counter tops
- Claro Walnut floor in entertaining room
- Elevator serving all floors
- Sunny with an extra-large entertaining deck and multiple private decks.
With waterfront vistas that rival the Côte d'Azur, Belvedere is one of Marin's most exclusive enclaves. Large, historic homes perched on hillsides with commanding views of San Francisco Bay define Belvedere, one of Marin County and the Bay Area’s most desirable communities.
This tiny city of 2,200 residents is located on two former islands now filled in with causeways and separated by a private lagoon lined with waterfront homes. The world-famous San Francisco Yacht Club calls Belvedere home. Outdoor concerts are held in Belvedere Park throughout the summer, and Belvedere Playground is a popular spot for the young. Belvedere shares tony shops, restaurants, and municipal resources with neighboring Tiburon. The Belvedere Tiburon Library hosts almost 1,000 programs a year for all ages, and the annual Tiburon International Film Festival brings films from around the world.
Belvedere students attend the outstanding public schools in neighboring Tiburon, rated among the best in the state. Reed Union School District covers grades Kindergarten through 8th. High schoolers primarily attend Redwood High School, but are able to access the other schools in the Tamalpais Union High School District.